Become a Vendor at the Run Like the Breeze
Sunday, May 24th, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Applications will be available as the date nears for this spring’s most exciting family fun event. Please see below for the rules we have followed in the past. **Subject to change**
Vendor set up time begins at 8 a.m. on Sunday and must be complete by 9 a.m. on Sunday.
To become a vendor, download the application or send a request for an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Vendor Booth is $100
Non-Food Vendor Booth is $50.
2020 Vendor Rules and Instructions
1. Clean-up deposit, signed contract and payment must be received as soon as possible.
Application deadline is April 30th 2020. You will receive a confirmation of vendor spacing.
2. The Run Like the Breeze Committee reserves the right to prohibit the sale of any item.
3. There are absolutely no refunds.
4. Entry into the race area is available along Canal Street.
5. Check in times for vendors start at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday. Vendors must be checked in by 8 am. Otherwise, they will not be able to pull onto the street as the racer registration for the 5k and 10k begins as early as 8 a.m. If you need more than an hour to set up, you must contact us specifically about your set up.
6. All vendors will have vehicle access and may break down starting at approximately 1 pm on Saturday, with vehicles having access to the site as soon as possible.
7. Vendors will send a separate $50 deposit for space clean up (plus $50 for open fryers) along with contract and payment (Please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope). This deposit check will be returned if your space is left cleaned, and you haven't chosen to donate it to the Ellenville Nursery School. Vendors are responsible for their own trash removal.
8. All food and beverage vendors must have a valid Ulster County Health Department
Permit (Their number is 845 340-3150). All food and beverage vendors must also supply us with an insurance certificate, having minimum liability limits of $100,000 per occurrence / $ 300,000 aggregate for bodily injury and property damage. The certificate must name the The Run Like the Breeze, the village of Ellenville, the Ellenville Nursery School, Ellenville Central School District, Ellenville Run Like the Wind, 10k, Inc., Gillette Creamery, Ellenville/Wawarsing Chamber of Commerce, Town of Wawarsing and the State of New York, its members and/or directors and officers as additionally insured. This insurance certificate must be received by April 30, 2018. For these reasons no late applications will be accepted for food or beverage vendors. Vendors selling any pre-packaged foods must pay for a food space and must contact the board of health to determine if a permit is needed.
9. All vendors with electric and deep fryers will also be required to have a Type ABC dry chemical fire extinguisher in the booth, per Fire Department requirement.
10. Vendors must remain with their booths throughout the event.
11. Vendors are encouraged to advertise their participation in the event.
12. Contact us early to get a booth and assure you have a spot. You can get in touch with us
via our email, email@example.com or using one of the methods
Ellenville Nursery School • 23 Washington Ave., Ellenville, NY 12428 • Phone: 845-647-6405
2020 Vendor Application will be available as the date nears.
Please contact for more information.