School Year: Tuition, Fees, Registration, Orientation
*** ALL RATES AND FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
● Minimum enrollment for instructional sessions is 3 days per week.
● Tuition rate for siblings enrolled in the same school year will be 20% off regular tuition for the 2nd child. For 3 or more children, there is a 50% discount for the 3, 4, etc children. All discounts are applied to a session of equal or lessor value as the first child enrolled.
Extended AM Session: 8:00 - 8:45
AM Instructional Session : 8:45 - 11:30 (Typically 3 Year Olds)
Lunch Break: 11:30 - 1:15
PM Instructional Session: 1:15 - 4:00 (Typically 4 Year Olds)
Extended PM Session: 4:00 - 5:00 (And After School Program)
The following options are a sample. Please add together the number of sessions you will use to come up with your MONTHLY billing amount.
3 day a week options
Extended AM: $65
AM Instructional: $225
Lunch Break: $85
PM Instructional: $225
Extended PM: $65
Total 8-5: $665
Total 8:45-4: $535
4 day a week options
Extended AM: $75
AM Instructional: $255
Lunch Break: $95
PM Instructional: $255
Extended PM: $75
Total 8-5: $755
Total 8:45-4: $605
5 day a week options
Extended AM: $85
AM Instructional: $285
Lunch Break: $105
PM Instructional: $285
Extended PM: $85
Total 8-5: $845
Total 8:45-4: $675
● For occasional use for already enrolled children, the following one time rate applies if there is availability:
○ Lunch (11:30 - 1:00) $15
○ Extended AM (8 - 8:45): $8
○ Extended PM (4 - 5) : $10
○ Instructional Session (8:45 - 11:30 or 1:15 - 4) $25
For your convenience, our annual tuition is divided in 10 monthly installments. First annual tuition payment is due August 20 and by the 20th of each month thereafter through May. Bills are delivered via email on the 5th of each month.
Registration & Insurance
● Non-refundable registration fee of $75 per child is due upon submission of the enrollment forms & Agreement (includes school T-shirt to be used on field trips). There is a maximum of one registration and insurance per family.
● Non-refundable insurance fee of $100 per child is due upon enrollment
● Immunization records for students are due upon submission of the enrollment forms.
● Dates to be determined.
Fundraising: As a way to keep tuition lower than the average center in our county, we have two mandatory fundraisers per year. These will be outlined in the parent handbook at orientations.
Fundraising Buyout Option: An optional buyout payment plan is available to a limited number of students at an additional cost added to your monthly bill. Please speak with the treasurer to receive more info about this option.
For more information about registration or if you have any further questions, please fill out the form below: